higgins operations and business services
Higgins Hall Exterior Door Schedule
- Monday - Friday
Doors are unlocked at 7:30 a.m.
Doors are locked at 10:30 p.m.
Exterior doors are locked from Friday 10:30 p.m. through Monday at 7:30 a.m.
- Keys and Card Access permissions are granted by the respective departments/Principal Investigators.
- Requests for keys for exterior doors and lab rooms are made through the Secretary for each department.
Card Access System
- The Card Access system is administered by the Operations Manager. The card reader style system uses the BC Eagle One Card. Contact the Operations Manager for any additions/deletions or problems with the system.
New users, after receiving department authority, need to contact the Operations Manager in person and supply the following:
- A valid Eagle One Card in good condition.
- A list of the rooms to which the user requires access.
All exterior and Lab Room doors must remain locked and latched during the Nights and Weekends hours above. Blocking open of doors will not be tolerated.