Specializes in creative writing, contemporary literature, hybrid texts, postmodern literature and digital humanities. Professor Boucher’s courses include the Fiction Workshop, the Introduction to Creative Writing, Magazine Editing and Publishing, the Literature of the Beat Generation, and the popular one-credit course Walking Infinite Jest; he’s also the Managing Editor of Post Road Magazine.
- Golden Delicious (New York: Melville House Publishing, 2016)
- How to Keep Your Volkswagen Alive (New York: Melville House Publishing, 2011)
- “Royal Jubilee” [excerpted from Golden Delicious], Literary Hub (May 2016)
- “You Can’t Do That on Television” [excerpted from Golden Delicious], Harvard Review Online (April 2016)
- “Trout Heart,” draft: The Journal of Process (March 2016)
- “Slippery” + “Family,” Web Conjunctions (2008)