Associate Professor of English
B.A., University of Michigan
Ph.D., Princeton University
Chestnut Hill, Mass. 02467
Specializes in 19th- and 20th-century Irish literature, late Victorian literature, Anglo-American Modernism, Feminist Studies, Postcolonial Studies.
- co-editor, Yeats and Afterwords (2014)
- Colonial Crossings: Figures in Irish Literary History (2006).
- co-editor, The Cambridge Companion to W B Yeats (2006).
- Contributing Editor, The Field Day Anthology of Irish Writing, volume 4 (2002).
- Co-Editor, Semicolonial Joyce (2000).
- Yeats's Nations: Gender, Class, and Irishness (1996).
- Editor, Bram Stoker's Dracula (1993).