boston college biology department
- September 17 (Thursday): SACNAS Potluck
- September 24 (Thursday): Life Science Journal Info Session
- September 30 (Wednesday): Health Careers Night (Higgins Atrium)
- 6-7pm: Career Panels (PA vs. NP; Public Health; Allied Health Fields)
- 7-8pm: Networking Reception (Higgins Atrium)
- October 14 (Wednesday): Thinking of Applying to Grad School in Biology?
Lunch meeting with gradaute students in the Biology Department. They will provide insight on their experience applying to and entering a graduate program in Biology.
- October 27 (Tuesday): Careers in Science
A panel discussion featuring BC alumni who have entered a variety of science-related professions.
- Class of 2018 (Sophomore) Biology & Biochem Major Info Sessions - for Spring 2016 Registration
- Dates TBD
- Add/Drop Deadline: Wednesday, January 21st.
- March 2-6: University Spring Break
- March 19: Academic Advising Period Begins
- March 24 & 25: Commencement Fair
- Freshman & Sophomore Info Sessions
- April 2-6: Easter Holiday Weekend
- Summer and Fall Course Registration
- Class of 2016: April 9 & 10
- Class of 2017: April 13 & 14
- Class of 2018: April 15 & 16
- Undergraduate Research Day (Higgins Atrium)
- Check out the Undergraduate Research page for information from last year's event
- May 1-4: Undergraduate Study Days
- May 5-12: Final Examinations
- Schedule of Course Exams
- Monday, May 18: University Commencement
Please note: To view Adobe Acrobat® (PDF) formatted files you will need the free Adobe Acrobat file reader.