How to Apply
To be considered for admission, applicants are responsible for submitting all necessary application materials by the designated program deadline (see below).
There is NO application fee for non-degree status.
- Brief online application form
- High School Diploma or equivalency (transcript not required for non-degree students, but by completing this application, you are certifying you hold a high school diploma or equivalency)
- Only applicants holding an F2 visa are eligible to apply as non-degree students.
Recommended Application Deadlines
- August 1st for Fall enrollment
- December 1st for Spring enrollment
Rolling admission is offered after deadlines so you may still apply.
PLEASE MAIL APPLICATION MATERIALS TO:
Boston College WCAS Processing Center
P.O. Box 67445
Chestnut Hill, MA 02467
If you have technical difficulties with or technical questions about the Embark on-line application, please login to your application and consult the Help Center, or email firstname.lastname@example.org .
Please note: This page links to PDF files. Use this link to download Adobe Reader if needed.