A 10-course degree program, the M.S. in Sports Administration is offered both full and part time.
- Introduction to Sports Management
- Sports Law and Compliance
- Sports Communication and Marketing
- Sports Finance
- Sports Leadership and Ignatian-Based Ethics
- Sports Media and Public Affairs
- Sports Analytics
- Coaching for Performance and Student-Athlete Development
- The History of Sports
- Applied Research Project or Internship
PLEASE NOTE: Students currently enrolled in the MS in Leadership & Administration program are eligible to transfer in only one course, The Business of Sports.