Master of Healthcare Administration
How to Apply
To be considered for admission, applicants to the MHA program are responsible for collecting and submitting all necessary application materials by the designated program deadline (see below).
- Online application
- Bachelor’s degree from an accredited college/university (minimum GPA 3.0)
- Transcripts from each college or university in which you were enrolled (see transcript requirements for international students).
- Personal Statement
- Two letters of recommendation (Letters must be sent directly from recommender either through online application portal or directly to Woods College. We will not accept letters that are not in a sealed envelope mailed directly from recommender or emailed directly from recommender).
- Brief interview (in person or via Skype)
- Prerequisites: 2 years of healthcare experience and college level statistics course.
(BC Employees and alumni, please note: We highly recommend entering your Social Security Number into the Optional Field on the Application Form as this will guarantee your Eagle ID number is identified).
Applications are accepted on a rolling basis.
PLEASE MAIL OR DELIVER APPLICATION MATERIALS TO:
Boston College WCAS Processing Center
P.O. Box 67445
Chestnut Hill, MA 02467
If you have technical difficulties with or technical questions about the Embark on-line application, please email email@example.com.
Please note: This page links to PDF files. Use this link to download Adobe Reader if needed.