Preferred Admissions Program for BC Students and Graduates
Preferred Admission Program for Boston College Computer Science, Information Systems, and Business Analytics Boston College Students and Graduates
The Woods College of Advancing Studies is proud to offer Boston College students and graduates an option for preferred admission to the Master of Science in Cybersecurity Policy and Governance. This option is available to Boston College students and graduates with Computer Science majors and minors from the Morrissey College of Arts and Sciences as well as to students and graduates with Information Systems or Business Analytics concentrations from the Carrol School of Management.
- Waiver of application fee
- Waiver of GRE/GMAT
- Preferred admission without the competition of the rest of the applicant pool
- Anticipated successful completion of a bachelor’s degree in May of senior year or graduation from Boston College
- Overall GPA of 3.30 or above
- Submission of all Cybersecurity Policy and Governance application materials by the end of the semester in which the student will graduate, or if a graduate, within the required timeframe of the applicable admissions cycle.
- All students are eligible to apply for financial aid. The Woods College also has additional scholarships for students who qualify based upon both merit and need.
- Qualified Boston College students should apply in the Fall semester of their Senior year in order to receive priority consideration for financial aid.