master of science in cybersecurity policy and governance
Ten courses are required to complete the Master of Science in Cybersecurity Policy and Governance. See Admission Requirements for prerequisites.
- Cyber Ecosystem and Cybersecurity
- Cybersecurity Policy: Privacy & Legal Requirements
- Network & Infrastructure Security
- Incident Response & Management
- Organizational Effectiveness: Governance, Risk Management & Compliancy
- Ethical Issues in Cybersecurity & the Ignatian Paradigm
- International Cybersecurity
- Investigations & Forensics
- Managing Cyber Risk: Mobile Devices & Social Networking
- Establishing the Business Case & Resource Allocation
- Security in the Cloud
- Role of Intelligence: Enabling Proactive Security
- Applied Research Project: The Applied Research Project entails an approved applied project, and is completed in conjunction with a current job, externship, or portfolio.