master of science in cybersecurity policy and governance
How to Apply
To be considered for admission and potential scholarships, applicants to the Master of Science in Cybersecurity Policy and Governance program are responsible for collecting and submitting all necessary application materials by the designated program deadline (see below). Please note that we are not able to accept international students at this time.
- Online application form
- Application fee $60 (to be paid as part of the online application)
- Bachelor’s degree from accredited college with GPA of 3.0 or higher
- Transcripts from each college or university in which you were enrolled (see transcript requirements for international students).
- GRE (reporting code 7534) or GMAT (reporting code 44X-HX-15) scores*
- Personal Statement
- Two letters of recommendation. (Letters must be sent directly from recommender either through online application portal or directly to Woods College. We will not accept letters that are not in a sealed envelope mailed directly from recommender or emailed directly from recommender).
- Brief interview (in person or via Skype)
- 3-5 years of professional experience involving information technology, cybersecurity related issues, business management, risk management and compliance, and/or law enforcement and national security concerns.
- Those with less than 3 years of professional experience will be considered for admission based on their academic credentials and course work relative to business or operations management, business analytics, computer science or engineering, information technology, or relevant coursework as approved by the Program Director, with a grade of B or higher.**
*Waiver may be granted based upon relevant professional work experience and GPA from accredited college.
**Students who do not meet this requirement may be considered for admission with the following condition: the completion of an approved course(s), with a grade of B or higher.
BC Employees and alumni, please note: We highly recommend entering your Social Security Number into the Optional Field on the Application Form as this will guarantee your Eagle ID number is identified.
Applications are accepted on a rolling basis for fall and spring enrollments.
PLEASE MAIL APPLICATION MATERIALS TO:
Boston College WCAS Processing Center
P.O. Box 67445
Chestnut Hill, MA 02467
If you have technical difficulties with or technical questions about the Embark on-line application, please login to your application and consult the Help Center, or email email@example.com.
Please note: This page links to PDF files. Use this link to download Adobe Reader if needed.