woods college of advancing studies
How to Apply
To be considered for admission and potential scholarships, applicants to the Bachelor of Arts program are responsible for submitting all necessary application materials by the designated program deadline (see below).
- Online application form
- Application fee ($45 check or money order payable to Boston College - Please do not send cash)
- Two Essays
- Official high school or GED transcript
- Optional SAT, PSAT, or ACT standardized test results if graduation from high school has been less than four years
- Academic placement testing in English and Math for students for whom graduation from high school is greater than four years, those who have never taken standardized tests, or those who do not wish to submit standardized testing results
- Two letters of recommendation (if four years or less from high school, request one from a guidance counselor or, for students whose high school graduation is greater than four years, request one from a teacher, employer, or other personal reference)
- Demonstrated English Language Proficiency required (minimum TOEFL score of 100)
Applications are accepted on a rolling basis and candidates should apply by the deadlines listed below for priority consideration.
- August 1st for fall enrollment
- December 31st for spring enrollment
- April 15 for summer enrollment
Please mail or deliver application materials to:
Woods College of Advancing Studies
140 Commonwealth Avenue
Chestnut Hill, MA 02467
Please note: This page links to PDF files. Use this link to download Adobe Reader if needed.