Library Resources & Services
The Libraries at Boston College are fully committed to supporting the ongoing research of faculty and staff. Please contact a Subject librarian or Contact the Library if you have a resource need that is not listed below. The Research Collections Page is an excellent introductory overview of the range of resources held by Boston College libraries.
- QUEST Library Catalog - Search for over 2 million volumes and electronic resources.
- Online Databases - Subject and Alphabetical indexes to over 300 databases covering a full range of disciplines.
- Electronic Journals - Get easy access to over 19,000 full text journals.
- Alerts/Current Awareness Services -Set up a profile and receive tables of contents from key journals in your field delivered to your email account. Use QUEST to customize e-mail alerts based on specified search criteria. Or subscribe to the Libraries' RSS feeds for recent additions to the collections.
- Bibliographic Citation Utilities - Learn more about citation management software such as RefWorks and Endnote.
- Online Request Forms - Sign into your account in Quest to use electronic forms to renew books, request articles through interlibrary loan, recommend material for library purchase, and consult with a subject specialist.
- Consortium Access - Find information on consortium borrowing privileges for faculty.
For a full list of faculty research services visit the Faculty Support page.