IRB Application Forms
The IRB no longer requires hard copies of all IRB materials. The IRB requires all documents to be submitted via e-mail (email@example.com). Digital signatures are acceptable if you use the Adobe format. If you are unable to provide an electronic signature, fax (617.552.0498) or scan the manually signed signature page (not the ENTIRE Application) to the ORP (IRB Office). Investigators without access to a scanner or fax may mail (US Mail or Campus Mail) the signature page to:
Office for Research Protections
140 Commonwealth Ave., Waul House
Chestnut Hill, MA 02467
Please indicate the IRB Protocol Number or the title of your study on all materials that are faxed or sent by mail.
Please submit electronic materials in one continuous PDF document. If you are unable to convert your documents to PDF, MS Word is also acceptable.
All forms are in a protected format: Use your tab button to move thorough the unprotected areas where text may be entered.
- Initial IRB Application Form (for expedited and full board protocols)
- IRB Continuing Review Form (for previously approved protocols)
- IRB Exemption Form
- IRB Amendment Form
- Research with Minors Form
- IRB Adverse Event Form
- Consent Waiver/Alteration Form
- Use of HIPAA Protected Health Information
- HIPAA Authorization Form
- HIPAA De-Identification Certification
- Limited Data Set Agreement
- Application for Research on Decendants' Information
- Application for Waiver of Individual Authorization for Use or Disclosure of Protected Health Information
- Data Analysis Form