Conferences and Workshops
The ISR hosts a seminar series and sponsors symposia locally and around the world
Recent and Upcoming Conferences
The ISR regularly sponsors and runs domestic and international scientific symposia, such as workshops on space weather effects on navigation, the Ionospheric Effects Symposium series, and the Beacon Satellite Symposium series.
- The 2018 Atmospheric Transmission Models - Modeling in Remote Sensing (ATM-MIRS 2018) Meeting, June 4-6, 2018, Boston College, MA, USA
Recent events include:
- Workshop on Space Weather Effects on GNSS Operations at Low Latitudes (ICTP/GNSS 2018) April 23 - May 4, 2018 in Trieste, Italy
- The Extended Workshop on Space Weather Effects on GNSS Operations (ICPT/BSS2017) May 22 - June 2, 2017, Trieste, Italy
- The 15th Ionospheric Effects Symposium (IES2017), May 9 - 11, 2017, in Alexandria VA. Bridging the Gap between Applications and Research involving Ionospheric and Space Weather Disciplines. Presentations are now available at the conference website.
- 14th International Symposium on Equatorial Aeronomy (ISEA) 2015
- 14th Ionospheric Effects Symposium (IES) 2015
- C/NOFS Results and Equatorial Dynamics 2013
- GNSS for Africa Workshops 2009-2012
- AMISR in Africa 2012
- First International Space Weather Initiative Summer School 2010
- Beacon Satellite Symposia