Conferences and Workshops
The ISR hosts a seminar series and sponsors symposia locally and around the world
The ISR regularly sponsors and runs domestic and international scientific symposia, such as the recent 2016 Beacon Satellite Symposium.
- The Extended Workshop on Space Weather Effects on GNSS Operations (ICPT/BSS2017) May 22 - June 2, 2017, Trieste, Italy
- The 15th Ionospheric Effects Symposium (IES2017), May 9 - 11, 2017, in Alexandria VA. Bridging the Gap between Applications and Research involving Ionospheric and Space Weather Disciplines.
- 14th International Symposium on Equatorial Aeronomy (ISEA) 2015
- 14th Ionospheric Effects Symposium (IES) 2015
- C/NOFS Results and Equatorial Dynamics 2013
- GNSS for Africa Workshops 2009-2012
- AMISR in Africa 2012
- First International Space Weather Initiative Summer School 2010
- Beacon Satellite Symposia