center for christian-jewish learning
Center operations are funded by a permanent endowment. The establishing grant for this endowment was given by John M. Corcoran, Boston College Class of 1948. Having long seen the need for better understanding between Christians and Jews, Mr. Corcoran donated more than $5 million to ensure that the Center's work of deepening the renewal in Christian-Jewish relations will proceed with full vigor.
In addition, we are grateful for major gifts to the Center's endowment from Samuel J. and Geraldine Bohn Gerson, Mr. and Mrs. John Fisher, and Mr. and Mrs. Kenneth R. Levine.
Persons interested in assisting the Center in reaching its endowment goal are encouraged to contact us.