Skip to main content

Fact of the Week: 26 May 2015

FACT OF THE WEEK

8 in 10 late-career workers who attempted a career change were successful.
Among workers aged 45+ who attempted a career change, "82% of late-in-career changers were successful. The remaining 18% tried to change careers and failed," according to a 2015 study from the American Institute for Economic Research.
       
 
       
Kreisberg, N. (2015). New careers for older workers. Great Barrington, MA: American Institute for Economic Research. Retrieved from https://www.aier.org/
Search for similar facts in Facts database
PREVIOUS FACTS


» Learn more about our Facts and Literature Databases

Follow The Center on Aging & Work at Boston College link to Aging & Work Twitterlink to Aging & Work Facebook