Tay K. McNamara, PhD
Co-Director of Research, Secondary Data Studies
Tay K. McNamara is Co-Director of Research, Secondary Data Studies at the Sloan Center on Aging & Work at Boston College. Due to her past experience in using large datasets, she both serves as an internal consultant and to oversee research projects related to secondary data sets. Additionally, her current research projects include secondary analysis related to work in countries around the world and a primary data collection project dealing with state agencies as employers.
- Workplace Action Steps for Leveraging Mature Talent: Findings from the Talent Management Study (July 2012)
- Flexible Thinking & Flexible Options: Effects on Work Engagement & Organizational Commitment (December 2011).
- Attitudes toward Workers of Different Career Stages (July 2009).
- Comparing the Priorities of State Agencies and the Private Sector (June 2009).
- Flexible Work Options in State Agencies (June 2009).
- States as Employers-of-Choice (March 2009).
- Time Use Across the Lifecourse (November 2008).
- United States – Employees (November 2008).
- United States – Employers (November 2008).
- State Leadership for Older Workers: Comparisons of State Workforce Demographics Trends for Adults Aged 55+ (October 2008).
- 21st Century Age Demographics: Opportunities for Visionary State Leadership (March 2008).
- Employers-of-Choice in Countries-of-Choice (October 2007).
- Civic Engagement: Volunteering Dynamics and Flexible Work Options (May 2007).
- 21st Century Demographic.
- Country Context Studies.
- Diversity and Older Workers.
- Older Workers' Transitions.
- States as Employers of Choice.
- State Contexts.
- Understanding Civic Engagement.