Melissa Brown, MSW, PhD
Graduate School of Social Work, Boston College
Melissa Brown is an adjunct faculty member at the Boston College Graduate School of Social Work. Her dissertation explored the work-eldercare interface, with particular emphasis on the role of workplace flexibility in supporting caregivers of older adults who are also working for pay. She also collaborates on the Engaged as We Age Project, being conducted by the Sloan Center on Aging and Work.
- The Elder Care Study: Everyday Realities and Wishes for Change (October 2010).
- Working In Retirement: A 21st Century Phenomenon (July 2010).
- Comparing the Priorities of State Agencies and the Private Sector (June 2009).
- Flexible Work Options in State Agencies (June 2009).
- States as Employers-of-Choice (March 2009).