for Awareness, Prevention, Intervention, & Support
The WC library has over 1000 volumes of fiction and non-fiction work by women and men on a wide range of subjects including career, diversity, spirituality, health, literature, psychology, media literacy, gay and lesbian issues, and many more. Books are available for borrowing with your BC ID.
Check our online catalog to see the complete collection, as well as the availability of volumes.
The WC has a variety of written materials, pamphlets, and brochures available on a variety of topics including:
- Recognizing unhealthy or abusive relationships
- Eating disorders in college
- How to promote positive body image
- Resources for LGBQ/T students
- Stress and mental health
- How to help a friend with a sexual assault or eating disorder
- Events on current women's and gender issues occuring on campus
Below is a list of additional campus resources that the WC often partners with for programs and resources. Please feel free to contact us if you have any questions or need a referral.
Separate resource sheets containing both on- and off-campus services pertaining specifically to concerns associated with:
Resources at Boston College
University Counseling Services
Boston College Police Department
Lower Campus Administration Building