Commuter Transit Benefit Signup
instructions and link
Please follow these instructions for ordering transit fare media (MBTA, Commuter Rail, and other transit passes):
- Log onto the WageWorks website, www.wageworks.com
- If you already have a WageWorks account (user name and password), skip to step 4 below.
- If you do not have a WageWorks account, click on "Log In/Register" and follow the prompts on the screen. When prompted, enter your Employee ID (not Social Security Number). Your Employee ID is your eight-digit Eagle ID. The site will guide you through the new user process.
- Once you have established your User Account, log in, which will take you to the "Lobby." When at the Lobby, click on the red Commuter Benefits button, which will then launch a new browser window.
- Once you are in the transit ordering window (you should see the BC logo in the top left corner), follow the prompts. or click "Transit Order" to place your transit pass order.
If you have any questions or need assistance, please contact WageWorks Systems at 480-291-9038. WageWorks can assist with pass ordering, never received passes and general questions about this program.