boston college transportation and parking services
The Massachusetts Turnpike Authority manages and operates the major interstate highway that travels east and west through the entire Commonwealth of Massachusetts. Designated as I-90, it is a toll road that connects New York State with the City of Boston and terminates at Logan International Airport.
Other major interstate highways transect it along the way, connecting the states of Connecticut, Rhode Island, Vermont, and New Hampshire. The State of Maine is accessed through New Hampshire.
Many interactive maps show you the way.
Time/Distance and Tolls
How long will it take, how far is it, and what will it cost?
Where do I go for services such as repairs, fuel, and food?
Should a problem arise or an accident occur, where do I call?
Park-N-Ride lots along the turnpike corridor are an important component of MassPike's ongoing traffic management initiative. To encourage ridesharing and thereby reduce traffic congestion and air pollution, MassPike has made it a priority to provide Park-N-Ride lots for its valuable patrons.
The Massachusetts Turnpike Authority has over 2,000 commuter parking spaces available at Park-n-Ride lots in:
- Ludlow, near Exit 7
- Palmer, near Exit 8
- Sturbridge, near Exit 9, on Rt. 131 at Bethleham Lutheran Church location
- Auburn, adjacent to Exit 10 (2 convenient lots available)
- Auburndale, Exit 14/15, Rt. 30 East to Auburn St. Lot on right.
- Worcester adjacent to Exit 10A
- Millbury, adjacent to Exit 11
- Worcester, Exit 11, Route 122 (Grafton Street)
- Grafton, Exit 11, Rt. 122 South at Wyman Gordon
- Westborough, Exit 11A, East on Rt. 9 & Rt. 135 – 222 Turnpike Rd.
- Westborough, Exit 11A, East on Rt. 9 & Rt. 135 – 180 Turnpike Rd.
- Framingham, near Exit 12 on Route 9
- Newton (Auburndale), Exit 14/15, Rt. 30 East to Auburn St. Lot on right.
- Weston, Exit 14/15, Rt. 30 at St. Demetrios Church
- West Newton, Exit 16, Rt. 16 East, Washington St. Lot on Left
- West Newton, Exit 16, Rt. 16, Washington St. to Elm St. to Webster St. Lot on left.