Women's Basketball Day Events
boston college transportation and parking services
General Public Attending the Event:
- Campus parking lots open for event attendees 1½ hours prior to the start of the event.
- Individuals attending these events should park in the Beacon Street Garage, levels 3 & 4, or in the Commonwealth Avenue Garage on levels 2-6 (white lined spaces only).
- Parking is free of charge in both the Beacon St. and Commonwealth Avenue Garages on a Women's Basketball game day.
- Please CLICK HERE for directions to the Beacon St. entrance.
- Please CLICK HERE for directions to the St. Ignatius Gate entrance.
Campus Visitors Not Attending the Event:
- The Beacon Street Garage will close to VISITORS at 3:00 PM on weekday event days and 3 hours prior to the start of the event on weekends.
- All visitors will be asked to enter campus through the St. Ignatius Gate, receive a visitor's permit from the gate attendant, and be directed to park in the Commonwealth Avenue Garage.
- For directions to the St. Ignatius Gate entrance onto the Boston College campus, please CLICK HERE.