Continuing Student Checklist
office of student services
The Office of Student Services would like to extend a warm Boston College welcome back! Below you will find a checklist of items that may pertain to you.
You will need to log in to www.bc.edu/myservices to begin. Once the page is opened, click on the appropriate links to open up and complete the transactions.
- Bring your student ID back from home
- If your ID is lost or stolen, deactivate and request replacement ID
- View and update your address, phone number, and emergency contact
- Check your class schedule and classroom assignment
- Review and pay any balances remaining on your My Bill account (Note: you will need to log in to www.bc.edu/webpayment for this service)
- Review the Title IV Federal Financial Aid Funds requirements and submit your Federal Funds Authorization
- Sign up for direct deposit of your student account refund (for students who have not done so previously)
- Waive mandatory medical insurance, if applicable
- Check the status of your financial aid application
- Verify or update privacy preferences
- Verify or authorize your Third-Party Payer through My Bill (Note: you will need to log in to www.bc.edu/webpayment for this service)
- Review/add optional Eagle One accounts