office of student services
You will need to log into portal.bc.edu for these services. Click on the links below to open up and complete the transactions.
- Bring your student ID back from home.
- Deactivate and request replacement ID (if needed).
- View and update your address, phone number, and emergency contact.
- Check your class schedule and classroom assignment.
- Review and pay any balances remaining on your My Bill account.
- Verify diploma name by January 23 (only students graduating in May 2013).
- Sign a master promissory note for Direct Lending, if applicable.
- Complete entrance counseling for student loans, if applicable.
- Review the Title IV Federal Financial Aid Funds requirements and submit your Federal Funds Authorization through your Agora Portal account.
- Sign up for direct deposit of your student account refund (for students who have not done so previously).
- Waive mandatory medical insurance, if applicable.
- Check the status of your financial aid application.
- Verify or update privacy preferences.
- Verify or authorize your Third-Party Payer through My Bill.
- Review/add optional Eagle One accounts.