office of student services
The Office of Student Services would like to extend a warm Boston College welcome back! Below you will find a checklist of items that may pertain to you.
You will need to log into portal.bc.edu for these services. Click on the links below to open up and complete the transactions. Remember to keep your username and password confidential.
- Bring your student ID back from home.
- If your ID is lost or stolen, deactivate and request replacement ID
- View and update your address, phone number, and emergency contact.
- Check your class schedule and classroom assignment.
- Review and pay any balances remaining on your My Bill account.
- Sign a master promissory note for Direct Lending, if applicable.
- Complete entrance counseling for student loans, if applicable.
- Complete entrance counseling and sign master promissory notes for Perkins and Nursing loans, if applicable.
- Review the Title IV Federal Financial Aid Funds requirements and submit your Federal Funds Authorization through your Agora Portal account.
- Sign up for direct deposit of your student account refund (for students who have not done so previously).
- Waive mandatory medical insurance, if applicable.
- Check the status of your financial aid application.
- Verify or update privacy preferences.
- Verify or authorize your Third-Party Payer through My Bill.
- Review/add optional Eagle One accounts.