Welcome New Students Spring 2017
office of student services
The Office of Student Services would like to extend a warm Boston College welcome to you and your family.
Please complete the transactions listed below before you arrive on campus for orientation. You will need to logon to www.bc.edu/myservices to begin.
- Set your Privacy Preferences
- E-Sign the Technology Use Agreement
- Upload your photograph for your Eagle One Card
- View and update your address, phone number, and emergency contact
- Authorize your Third-Party Payer through My Bill
- Waive the mandatory Medical Insurance (if applicable)
- Review/Add Optional Eagle-One accounts
- Complete Federal Direct Loan Entrance Counseling (if applicable)
- Sign a Direct Loan Master Promissory Note (if applicable)
- Review the Title IV Federal Financial Aid Funds requirements and submit your Federal Funds Authorization through www.bc.edu/myservices.
- Bring your original documents for Student Employment to registration on the final day of Orientation.
If you have questions, please call the Office of Student Services at 617-552-3300 or 800-294-0294, or send us an email to email@example.com.
We have compiled a list of helpful FAQs. This list will be updated throughout the year.