Welcome New Students Spring 2013
office of student services
The Office of Student Services would like to extend a warm Boston College welcome to you and your family.
Please complete the transactions listed below before you arrive on campus for orientation. You will need to logon to portal.bc.edu to begin.
- Set your Privacy Preferences
- E-Sign the Technology Use Agreement
- Upload your photograph for your Eagle One Card and indicate the number of attendees for Orientation
- View and update your address, phone number, and emergency contact
- Authorize your Third-Party Payer through My Bill
- Waive the mandatory Medical Insurance (if applicable)
- Review/Add Optional Eagle-One accounts
- Complete Federal Direct Loan Entrance Counseling (if applicable)
- Sign a Direct Loan Master Promissory Note (if applicable)
- Review the Title IV Federal Financial Aid Funds requirements and submit your Federal Funds Authorization through your Agora Portal account.
- Bring your original documents for Student Employment to registration on the final day of Orientation.
If you have questions, please call the Office of Student Services at 617-552-3300 or 800-294-0294, or send us an email to email@example.com.
We have compiled a list of helpful FAQs. This list will be updated throughout the year.
If you have not yet received your Welcome Packet in the mail from the Office of Student Services, you may visit www.bc.edu/academicplanning to reference the online guide.
Academic Planning Workbook for First Year Students (available early May)
International Wire Payments through peerTransfer™
Schedule of Courses (PDF)
Welcome Book for Incoming Freshmen (available early May)