- Contact Loan Repayment staff in the Office of Student Services
- Electronic payment information
- How much have I borrowed?
- Public Service Loan Forgiveness
- Stafford Loan Teaching Cancellation
- Massachusetts Loan Repayment Program
- National Health Service Corps Loan Repayment
The Ombudsman Group is dedicated to helping resolve disputes related to Direct Loans, Federal Family Education Loan (FFEL) Program loans, Guaranteed Student Loans, and Perkins Loans.
The Ombudsman Office is a final resource after individuals look for help through other customer service avenues. Before contacting the Ombudsman, borrowers concerned about student loans should contact their loan holder or visit our website for further information. Current students should contact their financial aid or loan office first.