As part of an initiative to ensure that Boston College students are financially literate for their lifetime, Boston College has partnered with American Student Assistance (a nonprofit organization that delivers quality delinquency prevention services and BC's prior guarantee agency for all Federal student loans) to create a free debt management and financial education program for our current Boston College students, as well as our alumni. This new product is called SALT.
What is SALT?
SALT was created by American Student Assistance, a nonprofit organization, to help current Boston College students like you become more financially savvy. This program rewards you for making smart money decisions, and we're providing all of its services to you—including your membership—free of charge.
Activating your SALT membership allows you take advantage of members-only features, like:
- Interactive money management tools that show you how to take control of your finances.
- A personal dashboard that tracks all of your student loans in one place.
- Loan advice from SALT's expert counselors.
- My Money 101—a self-paced, online training resource that teaches you practical money management strategies for budgeting, credit management, and more.
- Access to thousands of jobs and internships to jumpstart your career.
- Exclusive benefits that help you save and spend smart.
For more information, visit www.saltmoney.org.