Federal Student Loan Programs
Resources for Students/Borrowers
- Frequently Asked Questions
- Direct.ed.gov — The U.S. Department of Education's Direct Loan homepage
- StudentLoans.gov — The U.S. Department of Education's portal for Direct Loan borrowers. On this page you can:
- Complete a Direct Loan Electronic Master Promissory Note (MPN). You will need your FAFSA PIN to access this site.
- Complete Direct Loan Entrance Counseling.
- View Disclosure Statements and other electronic loan correspondence.
- Find links to other tools and resources.
- Initiate a PLUS Loan application.
- The Department of Education's Direct Loan Applicant Services hotline: 800-557-7394
- Locate/Repay your Federal Student Loan — Student Access to the National Student Loan Data System (NSLDS)
- www.studentaid.ed.gov—The U.S. Department of Education’s informational website on federal funding