Study Abroad and Financial Aid
Please note: Some of these files are Adobe Acrobat® (PDF) formatted files. To view them, you will need to download the free Adobe Acrobat file reader.
- Students studying abroad can use financial aid for their study-abroad semester or year.
- If you study abroad through a BC-sponsored program, you will be considered for all of the same need-based grants and loans you would be considered for if you were studying at BC.
- If you study abroad through an external (non-BC) or affiliate program, you will be considered for need-based federal and state aid. Students studying through these programs are not eligible for BC grant funding.
- If you are studying through an external or affiliate program, you will need to complete a Consortium Agreement.
- To learn more, you may download the PDF.