Check Your Status—Prospective Students
To check the status of your financial aid application you will need to do the following steps:
- Go to www.bc.edu/finaidapp.
- Enter your Eagle ID and date of birth (mm/dd/yyyy).
- Click Submit.
- Select the award year to view the status of your financial aid documents.
** If you are an admitted student, you can also follow these steps:
To view your financial aid award information you will need to do the following steps:
- Log into www.bc.edu/myservices.
- Under the "My Services" tab, scroll down to "Financial Aid."
- Click on "Financial Aid Award Notification."
- Enter your financial aid access key.
- Select the Academic Year Period in the drop down menu.
- Your financial aid award details will then appear which includes residential status, cost of attendance, scheduled graduation term, and award file status.
If you have any questions, you may contact the Office of Student Services at (800) 294-0294, email@example.com, or visit our location in Lyons Hall.