Skip to main content

Secondary navigation:

Are you a non-degree student?

Thank you for enrolling at Boston College. In order to be eligible for federal financial aid, a student must be enrolled in a certificate or degree program. Non-degree students are not eligible for federal financial aid. If you are looking for ways to finance your course, please review our information on alternative loans under "How do I fund the rest?" There are some lenders who have loans for non-degree students. If you have specific questions, please contact the lender directly.

If your enrollment status changes from non-degree to a degree program, please complete the appropriate financial aid form and notify us with any new information.