Graduate Student Financial Aid Forms
Please note: Some of these files are Adobe Acrobat® (PDF) formatted files. To view them, you will need to download the free Adobe Acrobat file reader.
All PDF forms and any supporting documentation can be mailed to the following address:
Boston College Financial Aid Processing Center
P.O. Box 67486
Chestnut Hill, MA 02467
Be sure to write the student's Eagle ID number on the top of each document.
2017–2018 Application Forms
- StudentLoans.gov — The U.S. Department of Education's portal for Direct Loan borrowers. On this page you can:
- Complete a Direct Loan Electronic Master Promissory Note (MPN). You will need your FSA ID to access this site.
- Complete Direct Loan Entrance Counseling.
- View Disclosure Statements and other electronic loan correspondence.
- Find links to other tools and resources.
- Initiate a PLUS Loan application.
- Locate/Repay your Federal Student Loan — Student Access to the National Student Loan Data System (NSLDS)