Skip to main content

Secondary navigation:

How Do I Apply for a Grant, Scholarship, or Assistantship?

Various forms of financial assistance are available to graduate students, including grants, scholarships, and assistantships. Each graduate school awards their own form of these types of aid. For more information, click on the link below for your school or program.

The Office of Graduate Student Life maintains a web page for assistantships that are available across campus. Check their site often, as the information is updated frequently.

  •  Graduate Student Life

  •  Carroll Graduate School of Management MBA Program

  •  Carroll Graduate School of Management MSF Program

  •  Connell Graduate School of Nursing

  •  Graduate School of the Morrissey College of Arts and Sciences

  •  School of Social Work

  •  Lynch School of Education, Graduate Programs

  •  Woods College of Advancing Studies Graduate Program

  •  School of Theology and Ministry