The standard due dates for bills are listed below.
Undergraduate and Law Students
- Fall semester bills are due on August 10.*
- Spring semester bills are due on December 10.*
Graduate and College of Advancing Study Students
- Fall semester bills are due on September 15.*
- Spring semester bills are due on January 15.*
* Should any of these dates occur on a weekend or holiday, bills will be due the previous business day.
Payments received after the due date on the statement are subject to a $150 late payment fee.
If you have questions or need more information, contact the Office of Student Services by phone at 617-552-3300 or 800-294-0294, or by email at email@example.com.