Box Office Ticket Information
Box Office Information
- Box Office Hours: During the academic year, the box office’s hours are 10am – 4pm, Monday through Friday. The Robsham Theater Arts Center (RTAC) Box Office will also be open one hour prior to ticketed events; however, box office hours are subject to change.
- Tickets May Be Purchased With: The RTAC Box Office sells tickets for both students and general public through the Boston College online ticketing system (www.bc.edu/tickets) and the RTAC Box Office ticket window. Tickets can be purchased online via credit card (Visa, MasterCard, American Express or Discover). In addition to accepting the aforementioned credit cards, the RTAC Box Office ticket window in also accepts cash, check or Eagle Bucks.
- Please note that per Boston College's Cash Services Department, all checks need to be made out to "Boston College" and must list the phone number of the individual/group making the purchase on the check in case there are any processing issues.
- Processing fees apply to all transactions (online, telephone sales, and window sales).
- All sales are final (no exchanges or refunds).
- Inclement Weather and Event Cancellations: In the event of inclement weather, Boston College events will be held as scheduled unless the Boston College campus is closed. To find out more information about whether the campus is open, please visit www.bc.edu or call 617-552-4636.
- Special Needs: For questions regarding ticketing, accessibility, or special needs, please email us at RTACtickets@bc.edu or call 617-552-4002. Thank you.