How do I book the Robsham Theater Arts Center, and I'm a member of the Boston College Community?
- Please send an email to Sheppard.email@example.com for your event request to be evaluated.
- 10:00 AM - 4:00 PM Monday through Friday (Box Office Hours are subject to change)
The Box Office will also be open 1.5 hours before the evening of a Production.
There are three ways to obtain tickets:
2. Visit Our Box Office
- Monday - Friday 10AM - 4PM (Box Office hours are subject to change)
- There are additional hours during production weekends, usually 1.5 hours before each performance.
3. Call Our Box Office: (617) 552-4002
- Simply go to the On-Line Box Office at www.bc.edu/tickets
- The Robsham Theater Arts Center is equipped with an FM hearing enhancement system. Headsets are available free of charge at the Box Office.
- The Robsham Theater Arts Center Main Stage and Bonn Studio are both ramp accessible and can accommodate both wheelchair and companion seating. A lavatory and water fountain accessible to individuals with limited mobility are located in the Kresge Lobby on the main floor. The Robsham Parking Lot provides ample handicapped parking with easy access to the Robsham Theater.
- In the event of inclement weather, Boston College events will be held as scheduled unless the Boston College campus is closed. To find out more information regarding the status of the campus, please visit www.bc.edu or call 617-552-4636.
- We make every effort to begin our performances on time. In consideration of all participants latecomers will be seated at the discretion of the management. Latecomers may not be seated in their assigned seats until intermission.
- If you've lost your student ID, please go to Student Services in Lyons Hall. If you've lost any other item, go to Boston College Police Department ground floor in Maloney Hall.