Off-Campus Student Living
office of residential life
Office Contact Information
Office Hours: Monday-Friday 9:00 a.m.-5:00 p.m.
617-552-3075 • email@example.com • Maloney Hall 413
- Important letter for sophomores who may live off-campus their junior year.
- All undergraduate students must submit or update their local (off-campus) address on the Agora Poral by Friday, August 25, 2017.
- Do you want your voice heard? Consider joining the Off-Campus Advisory Board to join the conversation. We meet once a month for dinner and discussion.
- Members of the Boston College community can post apartment or sublet listings on our apartment database for free. Sign up and log in using your BC credentials.
- The off-campus student mandatory meeting is scheduled for Tuesday, August 29 from 6:00PM-7:00PM. At least one tenant from each unit is expected to attend.
- The first off-campus information session is scheduled for Tuesday, September 5 from 6:30PM-7:30PM. Students beginning their search for off-campus housing are encouraged to attend.
Search/Post on the Apartment/Roommate Database
To search for off-campus housing accommodations or roommates, visit our apartment database at bc.edu/offcampushousing or click the "rental/roommates" tab on the left column. If this is your first time using the database, click "sign up" to create an account. Students can post roommate profiles, available rooms, or sublets for free by logging in with their Boston College credentials. Incoming students and scholars can request guest access.
Local Zoning Ordinance Reminder
Reminder: Local zoning ordinances limit the number of full-time undergraduate students that can live together to a maximum of four. For questions or to learn more, click here.