Off-Campus Housing and Student Life
office of residential life
Office Hours: Monday-Friday 9:00 a.m.-5:00 p.m.
617.552.3075| email@example.com | Maloney Suite 413
Serving the student body, the University, and the Community
The Office of Residential Life manages the University’s off-campus housing program, serving the needs of students, faculty/staff, and alumni. Through programming and outreach initiatives we educate and assist students on issues related to rental policies, roommate and landlord concerns, rights and responsibilities, as well as how to be good community members. We work closely with neighbors, landlords, city officials, and various University offices to best serve the needs of our students and community.
Reminder: Fall 2015 Classes begin August 31st.
For tips to navigate this transition click here.
- Classes will start August 31st for the Fall 2015 semester. Please plan accordingly.
- Due to renovations, 2000 Commonwealth Apartments will close in the spring of 2015 and reopen in the fall of 2016 as a BC residence hall.
- Students living off-campus are reminded to always secure their apartment by locking doors and windows.
- If you missed our Off-Campus Housing Info Sessions, catch up here.
- For information on our Summer Grad/Law Housing Fair click here.
Note Regarding Boston Maximum Occupancy Law
Boston city law limits the number of undergraduate students that can live together in an apartment located within the city of Boston to a maximum of four. This law only applies to full-time undergraduate students.
This page links to PDF files. Use this link to download Adobe Reader if needed.