office of residential life
Please Note: The Housing Appeal Form for the 2018-2019 academic year or fall/spring semester only will be available on the Agora Portal on Monday, October 16, 2017.
Students officially requesting to be considered for an additional semester or year of housing outside of their original guaranteed housing eligibility will need to fill out a housing appeal form on the Agora Portal.
- All appeals are reviewed on an individual and rolling basis.
- Appeals are considered for students who demonstrate a significant need over other to reside on-campus.
- Students may only appeal if they are currently enrolled as a full-time day student.
- It is critical that you prepare a back-up plan, in the event that your appeal is unable to be granted. This back-up plan should include using resources available to you through our office in searching for alternate housing options, specifically those on our Off-Campus Student Living website.
- If you have specific questions related to off-campus housing or student life, email email@example.com or call 617-552-3075.
Please Note: Demand for on-campus housing far exceeds availability and as a result our department's ability to grant additional semesters or years of housing is extremely restricted.