About the Office of Residential Life
at boston college
The Office of Residential Life at Boston College seeks to foster an inclusive residential community that complements the academic mission of the University.
This is accomplished by:
- Providing safe, secure, and well-maintained residence halls
- Offering programs and leadership opportunities designed to promote responsible decision making and personal accountability
- Providing educational, developmental, social, and spiritual support to our students
- Recruiting and selecting a competent staff that reflects the cultural and personal diversity of the resident student body
- Managing responsible and accountable fiscal and administrative policies and services
In the formation of our students, through the accomplishment of these goals, the Office of Residential Life complements the nature of Boston College as a University in the Catholic and Jesuit tradition.