Mission, Values, and Contact Information
office of residential life
The Boston College Office of Residential Life seeks to create safe, inclusive, and well maintained living communities. We engage our community members in opportunities to develop spiritually, socially, and academically in the Jesuit, Catholic tradition of the University.
- Community: Nurture a welcoming and supportive environment that encourages individual growth, relationship building, and civility.
- Inclusivity: Honor the inherit dignity of each member of our community, enabling them to share and grow from each other's unique experiences and backgrounds.
- Learning: Encourage intellectual inquiry through meaningful interactions, creative collaboration, and thoughtful reflection.
- Faith and Spirituality: Cultivate spiritual growth and formation informed by the University's Jesuit, Catholic tradition.
- Care: Embody the Jesuit ideal of cura personalis.
|Office of Residential Life, Maloney email@example.com|
|Room Selection and Placementfirstname.lastname@example.org|
|Off-Campus Student Livingemail@example.com|
|Summer Student and Conference Housingfirstname.lastname@example.org|
|Transitions: Hall Openings and Closingsemail@example.com|
|Facilities Maintenance||617-552-3048||Work Orders|
|Access: Cards, Combos, and Keysfirstname.lastname@example.org|
|Programs, Flyers, and Lounge Reservationsemail@example.com|
|Residence Hall Staff Directoryfirstname.lastname@example.org|