Hours: Mon-Fri, 9am-5pm • Maloney 413 • 617-552-3060 • email@example.com • Contact Us
Welcome to the Office of Residential Life
The Office of Residential Life strives to create a safe and welcoming environment for all students by engaging our residents on topics such as diversity and inclusion, faith and spirituality, responsible social activities and academics. We invite you to learn more about the residential living experience at Boston College through this website. If you are unable to find the information you are looking, please feel free to contact our office.
Important Notices and Reminders:
- Please review our Housing Cancellation Policy. The policy aims to give the most students possible the chance to live on campus.
- Boston College is committed to supporting our entire community. Please review this document from the Vice President of Student Affairs that highlights the many resources available to international and undocumented students at Boston College.
- This video gives a brief explanation of how to use the new BC Eagle ID card on exterior doors of all residence halls as well as at the bedroom and bathroom locks of the halls on Newton Campus, Upper Campus, College Road, Reservoir Apartments, and Thomas More Apartments.
- Bedroom and bathroom locks require a PIN. PINs can be found on the MyResLife page of the Agora Portal. For a more detailed explanation, click here.
- Click here for a step-by-step guide to how to handle a lock-out.