Iron Eagle Rules and Recommendations
- If you are late for your heat, then you will be disqualified from the race unless a spot opens up in a later heat.
- Follow all course signage and staff directions.
- Failure to follow directions, or stay within the boundary of the course will lead to disqualification.
- Behave, no pushing or tripping of other participants is allowed.
- Chalk and tape are allowed, but not provided.
- Cleats are permitted, but not spikes.
- Lifting belts are not permitted.
- Lifting straps are not permitted.
- Headphones (iPods, iPhones, mp3 etc…) are not permitted during the race.
- A release form and fee must be paid by each participant in order to participate.
- Limit the whining… you’ll have fun!
- Be mindful that you will be running on grass as well as concrete. Consider your footwear wisely.
- Wear clothing that you do not mind getting dirty or torn.
- Long-sleeve clothing is recommended for the army crawls.
- Beware of any and all objects in your path, including but not limited to rocks, sticks, trees, branches, hills, etc…
- Bring your own water.
- You are more than welcome to bring items that you need for the race, but staff will not watch your items for you. You are responsible for your own belongings.
- Bring a change of clothes if you plan on staying to watch the other heats.