Anyone who would like to participate in BC Rec intramurals must sign up with IMLeagues, a web-based Intramural software system. To verify that all intramural participants are current Boston College students, faculty or staff members with a valid BC Rec membership and ensure that each person has only one IMLeagues.com account, we are now requiring all participants to login via the BC Rec online registration portal.
You will need to be on the BC network to access the new registration process. If not, please connect to Eagle VPN to log onto the site. Instructions for Eagle VPN are here: /offices/help/getstarted/network/vpn.html.
All full-time undergraduate students currently enrolled at Boston College enjoy a BC Rec membership as part of their tuition. All other students, including graduate, evening college, exchange, part-time, and College of Advancing Studies students are welcome to purchase a membership.
There are instructions on the portal page for creating new accounts or merging existing IMLeagues accounts. When signing up with IMLeagues, you must also agree to our Code of Conduct.
If you have questions about the online registration process or have trouble creating your new account after reading the instructions on the IMLeagues registration portal page, please call the Intramural Office at 617-552-0632 or email email@example.com.
Fall Phase I Registration
Registration opens Friday, September 2 at 5:00 pm and closes Sunday, September 4 at 11:55 pm
Phase I runs September 7 - October 27
- Flag Football (Men's & Co-Rec)
- Softball (Men's & Co-Rec)
- Volleyball (Co-Rec Competitive, Co-Rec Recreational, Women's, and Co-Rec Competitive Doubles)
- Soccer (Men's, Women's, Freshman [on Newton])
- Dodgeball (Men's & Co-Rec)
- Floor Hockey (Open)
Fall Phase II Registration
Registration opens Friday, October 21 at 5:00 pm and closes Sunday, October 23 at 11:55 pm
Phase II runs November 1 - December 6
- Basketball (Men's Competitive, Men's Recreational, Women's, & Co-Rec)
- Ice Hockey (Men's Competitive & Men's Intermediate)
- Walleyball (Co-Rec)
Upcoming Intramural Tournaments
- Sunday, August 28: 3v3 Freshman Soccer
- Saturday, September 10: Tennis
- Saturday, October 15: 3v3 Basketball
- Saturday, October 29: Video Game/Table Tennis
- Saturday, November 12: 3v3 Futsal
Registration for most of the tournaments will be done on IMLeagues.com. Teams must sign up at least two days before the tournament to compete. Some tournaments may have on site registration and we will make a note of that as details are finalized.