The Boston College Intramural Program organizes sports and activities for the Boston College community. All leagues, tournaments, and events put on by the program are meant to be a fun, healthy outlet for all participants.
BC intramurals are open to all students, faculty, and staff (with a Campus Rec membership) at Boston College and, with a few exceptions, these activities are free of charge! We try to take care of everything from including game scheduling, hiring student officials, and providing most equipment. No practices are required; all you have to do is register, follow our policies and procedures, and show up!
We are always looking for ways to improve so we are excited to hear ideas and feedback from the BC community. We can be reached by e-mailing firstname.lastname@example.org, calling 617-552-0632, or just stopping by our office in the Basketball Wing of the Plex.
Check out the BC Intramural Program on Facebook!
Fall Phase I Registration
Registration opens Friday, September 2 at 5:00 pm and closes Sunday, September 4 at 11:55 pm
Phase I runs September 7 - October 27
- Flag Football (Men's & Co-Rec)
- Softball (Men's & Co-Rec)
- Volleyball (Co-Rec Competitive, Co-Rec Recreational, Women's, and Open Competitive Doubles)
- Soccer (Men's, Women's, Freshman [on Newton])
- Dodgeball (Men's & Co-Rec)
- Floor Hockey (Open)
Fall Phase II Registration
Registration opens Friday, October 21 at 5:00 pm and closes Sunday, October 23 at 11:55 pm
Phase II runs November 1 - December 6
- Basketball (Men's Competitive, Men's Recreational, Women's, & Co-Rec)
- Ice Hockey (Men's Competitive & Men's Intermediate)
- Walleyball (Co-Rec)
Learn more about the IM registration process, including instructions for using IMLeagues.com, on our IM Registration page.
Upcoming Intramural Tournaments
- Sunday, August 28: 3v3 Freshman Soccer
- Saturday, September 10: Tennis
- Saturday, October 15: 3v3 Basketball
- Saturday, October 29: Video Game/Table Tennis
- Saturday, November 12: 3v3 Futsal
Registration for most of the tournaments will be done on IMLeagues.com. Teams must sign up at least two days before the tournament to compete. Some tournaments may have on site registration and we will make a note of that as details are finalized.