The Boston College Intramural Program organizes sports and activities for the Boston College community. All leagues, tournaments, and events put on by the program are meant to be a fun, healthy outlet for all participants.
BC intramurals are open to all students, faculty, and staff (with a Campus Rec membership) at Boston College and, with a few exceptions, these activities are free of charge! We try to take care of everything from including game scheduling, hiring student officials, and providing most equipment. No practices are required; all you have to do is register, follow our policies and procedures, and show up!
We are always looking for ways to improve so we are excited to hear ideas and feedback from the BC community. We can be reached by e-mailing email@example.com, calling 617-552-0632, or just stopping by our office in the Basketball Wing of the Plex.
Check out the BC Intramural Program on Facebook!
Spring Phase III Registration
Registration opens Friday, January 20 at 5:00 pm and closes Sunday, January 22 at 11:55 pm
Phase III runs January 25 - March 30
- Indoor Soccer (Open Competitive, Open Intermediate, Women's)
- Basketball (Open Competitive, Open Intermediate, Open Recreational, Women's, Co-Rec)
- Walleyball (Co-Rec)
Spring Phase IV Registration
Registration opens Friday, March 24 at 5:00 pm and closes Sunday, March 26 at 11:55 pm
Phase IV runs April 2 - May 4
- Flag Football (Co-Rec & Open)
- Ultimate Frisbee (Co-Rec)
- Wiffleball (Co-Rec & Open)
- Volleyball (Co-Rec Competitive, Co-Rec Recreational, Women's, & Doubles)
- Futsal (Open)
- Dodgeball (Open & Co-Rec)
- Floor Hockey (Open)
Learn more about the IM registration process, including instructions for using IMLeagues.com, on our IM Registration page.
Upcoming Intramural Tournaments
- Badminton: Saturday, February 25, 12 - 4 pm
- Video Game (Game TBD): Saturday, March 25, 1:30 - 5:30 pm
Registration for most of the tournaments will be done on IMLeagues.com. Teams must sign up at least two days before the tournament to compete. Some tournaments may have on site registration and we will make a note of that as details are finalized.