The spin room is located in the Hoops Wing of the Plex. Call the Equipment Desk at 617-552-0796 to sign up for a class up to 24 hours in advance.
If you'd like to learn more about the spin room project, here's a great story from Her Campus BC about the spin room grand opening!
Spin Room Protocol
- Appropriate attire is required. Shirts covering the midriff must be worn at all times.
- Mobile phone use is not allowed during class. Please leave your phone in a cubby.
- A water bottle is highly recommended for your comfort and safety.
- Free hand towels are available for use and also recommended. Please make sure to return the towel when you leave the room.
- Always clean your bike after use.
- Participants may not adjust the cycles other than handle bar height and seat height (no bringing your own pedals, seats, etc). Only gel pads are allowed.
- Special-effect lighting may be used at the discretion of the instructor. Warning: If you have a health concern related to the lighting please let the instructor know prior to the start of class.