Returning IA Application Instructions
Please take time to review this information carefully. It contains important information regarding the roles of an International Assistant and the application process. The International Assistant program is a year-long commitment. Before scheduling an interview, be sure you can make a total commitment to the purpose, dates and requirements of the program. Also, it is to your advantage to turn in your application and schedule and interview early, as there are limited interview times available.
The application process is completely on-line. It is important that you follow the steps outlined below in sequence to complete the application.
- Read and understand the International Assistant requirements. You must be able to commit to all of the requirements for an entire year.
- ESSAY/SCENARIO INSTRUCTIONS:Download the Scenario Form word document. Save the document to your hard drive. Fill in your answers on the formatted word document and save your work.
- (EACH SCENARIO SHOULD BE 1-2 PAGES IN LENGTH DOUBLE SPACED)
- Please save the answers to these scenarios as a Word document as: LASTNAME_RETIAESSAYS.doc
Complete the application form.
Please save this form as a Word document as: LASTNAME_RETIAAPP.doc
- Leave interview team portion blank for step 6.
- Once all of your essays and application are completed and ready to be sent you can sign up for an interview time. Please remember to choose an interview team whom you do not know the team members. Please record your team number, you will be asked your interview team number in step 6.
- Enter interview time and date on application form.
Please submit application immediately after signing up for an interview.
If you have any problems during this application process please contact the OISS at 617-552-8005 or email@example.com.
The deadline for application submissions has been extended until Friday, March 27th at 5:00 PM.
Interviews are being held from Saturday 3/14/2015 to Saturday 4/11/2015
PLEASE TURN YOUR APPLICATION IN EARLY! THERE ARE LIMITED INTERVIEW SLOTS AVAILABLE!
Some information on this page will create a pop up window. Be sure to disable your pop up window blocker.