Skip to main content

Secondary navigation:


frequently used

In order to help facilitate obtaining the services that you need from the Office of International Students and Scholars, we are pleased to offer part of the process online. For all of the forms please read the instructions, download the form, and bring it to suite 249 21 Campanella way along with the required supporting documentation.

Change of Address
As an international student at Boston College you must report your current local address to the University upon arrival to Boston College and any change of address should be reported with in 10 days. To change your address log into Agora.

Request for DS 2019 PDF File
Please fill out this form if you have a J-1 visa and wish to either extend your stay within the U.S. or will be traveling outside the U.S.

I-765PDF File
Use this form if you are applying for: Off Campus Work Permissionn Based on Unforeseen Economic Need, Optional Practical Training, Post-Completion Practical Training, and J-2 Work Permission.

PRE Completion OPT Application Form
Use this form OISS form to apply for PRE- completion Optional Practical Training

Post OPT Application FormPDF File
Use this form OISS form to apply for Post Optional Practical Training.

CPT Application FormPDF File
Use this form OISS form to apply for Curricular Practical Training.

Statement Concerning F-1 Student’s Application for a Social Security Number PDF File
(Boston College Official use only
BC offices can use this form to indicate a job offer to an international student. International students are required to have an official job offer be of re applying for a Social Security number. If you have any questions concerning this form please contact us at 617.552.8005.