Frequently Used Financial Forms
university mission and ministry service center
Boston College Employees and Students
Please fill out this form when reimbursing an employee or student and attach any relevant receipts.
Travel Advance - when paying an employee or student, in advance, for a University sponsored trip or event
Travel Advance Reconciliation - Travel Advances MUST be reconciled, with the proper receipts, including boarding passes if traveling by plane, upon return of the traveler
Travel Expense - to fill out for reimbursement for any University travel related expenses
Travel Best Practices - please read this document recommended by the Accounts Payable Office
International Currency conversion - Use this link to transfer dollars into International currency
Supplemental Payment forms for Employees
When filling out a Supplemental payment form for work that an employee has done for another department and beyond his or her normal duties, please include the answers to these questions on the form:
1. When was the work performed? During the 9:00-5:00 work day or evenings/weekends
2. How many hours were worked?
3. Please include a detailed description of services rendered
4. How was the payment amount determined?
Outside Vendors, Companies & Individuals
Please note: Procurement requires the Independent Contractor form for all Honorarium requests. That is separate from the W9 which will add the person to the vendor list, both forms must be submitted.
- NEW! Authorization for for Direct Deposit for Boston College Vendor Payments. Download a copy here.
- Sole Source Justification form - This form must be filled out if no other person or company can perform the service that your department requires.
- W-9 - This should be completed by all new suppliers. This must be submitted if the vendor (a person, company or organization) is not in PeopleSoft. Please follow this link to the Boston College Procurement site and navigate to BC's W9 form. Please also review and fill out the Independent Contractor Policy (see below) for all persons who are vendors if Boston College has not paid your vendor in more than a year.
- Foreign Vendor Registration Form - This form needs to be completed by new internationally-located vendors. Please follow this link to the Boston College Procurement site and navigate to BC's Foreign Vendor Registration Form.
- Review the Independent Contractor Policy on the Controller's website and then fill out the Independent Contractor Questionnaire.
- Honorarium - to fill out when paying a speaker. If this speaker has not previously been paid by Boston College, please have them fill out and submit to the UMMSC a W9 or a W8Ben (see links above).
- Voucher form - this form should accompany any invoice or paperwork related to paying an outside vendor. If this vendor has not previously been paid by Boston College, please have them fill out a W9 or a W8Ben (see links above)
Remember: Employees and guests of the University requiring reimbursement for airline travel MUST turn in boarding passes!