Skip to main content

Secondary navigation:

Frequently Used Financial Forms

university mission and ministry service center

Boston College Employees and Students


Direct Deposit for Students

If a student has not previously signed up for Direct Deposit, they should complete the Student Direct Deposit Form.

Direct Deposit for Employees

If an employee has not previously signed up for Direct Deposit, they should complete the EFT Authorization Form.

E-Market request form
Please submit e-market request forms 2 weeks in advance of the date that you would like to begin collecting money. 

E-Market (CashNet) Policies

Expense Report
Please fill out this form when reimbursing an employee or student and attach any relevant receipts.

P-Card Policy

P-Card User Guide

P-Card Questionnaire -this quiz must be completed by all employees and students requesting a P-Card

New!  P-Card online lab for P.S. financialsonline lab for cardholders and online lab for departmental p-card administrators

Travel Advance - when paying an employee or student, in advance, for a University sponsored trip or event

Travel Advance Reconciliation - Travel Advances MUST be reconciled, with the proper receipts, including boarding passes if traveling by plane, upon return of the traveler

Travel Expense - to fill out for reimbursement for any University travel related expenses

Travel Best Practices - please read this document recommended by the Accounts Payable Office

International Currency conversion -  Use this link to transfer dollars into International currency


Supplemental Payment forms for Employees
When filling out a Supplemental payment form for work that an employee has done for another department and beyond his or her normal duties, please include the answers to these questions on the form:
1.  When was the work performed?  During the 9:00-5:00 work day or evenings/weekends
2.  How many hours were worked?
3.  Please include a detailed description of services rendered
4.  How was the payment amount determined?


Outside Vendors, Companies  & Individuals

Please note: Procurement requires the Independent Contractor form for all Honorarium requests.  That is separate from the W9 which will add the person to the vendor list, both forms must be submitted.

Accounts Payable

  • NEW!  Authorization for for Direct Deposit for Boston College Vendor Payments.  Download a copy here.

  • Sole Source Justification form - This form must be filled out if no other person or company can perform the service that your department requires.

  • W-9 - This should be completed by all new suppliers. This must be submitted if the vendor (a person, company or organization) is not in PeopleSoft. Please follow this link to the Boston College Procurement site and navigate to BC's W9 form. Please also review and fill out the Independent Contractor Policy (see below) for all persons who are vendors if Boston College has not paid your vendor in more than a year.

  • Foreign Vendor Registration Form - ‚ÄčThis link leads you to the Doing Business with BC page. Scroll down to select the Foreign Vendor Registration Form. Once completed and submitted, you will be taken to the appropriate W8Ben form. 
    This form needs to be completed by new internationally-located vendors.‚Äč 

  • Review the Independent Contractor Policy on the Controller's website and then fill out the Independent Contractor Questionnaire.

  • Honorarium - to fill out when paying a speaker.  If this speaker has not previously been paid by Boston College, please have them fill out and submit to the UMMSC a W9 or a W8Ben (see links above).

  • Voucher form - this form should accompany any invoice or paperwork related to paying an outside vendor.  If this vendor has not previously been paid by Boston College, please have them fill out a W9 or a W8Ben (see links above)

Sample boarding pass

Remember: Employees and guests of the University requiring reimbursement for airline travel MUST turn in boarding passes!