Beginnings is an annual retreat sponsored by Campus Ministry that allows first-year students to break out of the "BC bubble" midway through their first semester. Students join one another for 3 days in meaningful community that reflects on how their spiritual or religious identity has grown or changed since arriving at Boston College.
This retreat is sponsored by upperclassmen and graduate staff and is open to all first-year students, regardless of faith or religious identity. The retreat can be used as a time for looking at how relationships (with peers, family, and God) have impacted your experience as Boston College students.
Beginnings is an opportunity for students to meet with others who hope to seek the Magis, "the greater", within their relationships, within their first year experience, throughout their time at BC, and beyond
- Open the Beginnings Retreat Registration page
- Click Apply for Program.
- Enter your BC credentials (the same username and password that you use for Agora) and click Login.
- Select the Edit button next to Beginnings Retreat Registration to complete and submit the required trip information.
- Once you submit the required form, you will land on the Applicant Information page.
- At the very bottom of the page, select Make Payment.
- You will be redirected to an outside page where you can securely submit your credit or debit card information through CashNet. Please note: It make take a few moments for your payment to process, DO NOT refresh the page after clicking Submit Payment.
- Once your payment has been submitted, you will be automatically returned to the UMM System and "CashNet transaction was successful" will display.
- You will also receive an email receipt of payment.