Aloha Senior Retreat
UPDATE: Aloha 2016 rescheduled for Saturday, April 30.
8:30 AM - 5 PM
Faber Community of Foster Street
Aloha! The Aloha Senior Retreat is a chance to press pause on the hectic and overwhelming time before graduation. It's also a great opportunity to spend a relaxing weekend with friends on the Cape!
Aloha is a Hawaiian word used for both “hello” and “goodbye.” This retreat is designed for BC Seniors as they are in the process of saying goodbye to the undergraduate chapter of their lives, while also saying hello to a new and exciting future.
This retreat will encourage reflections on how BC has been a part of your life and has helped you discover the person you are. In addition, there will be the chance to develop a sense of peace and hope for what comes next. You will also be encouraged to hang out and appreciate friendships and relationships, all while enjoying the beautiful surrounding of Cape Cod in the spring.
We hope you can join us! Aloha!
- Open the Aloha 2016 registration page, click the Apply for Program button to log-in with your BC credentials
- Select the Go To button to fill out and submit the Aloha Retreat Registration
- On the next page, click Make Payment to submit the $15 retreat fee
- You will be redirected to a new page where you can securely submit your credit or debit card information through CashNet. Please note: It make take a moment for your payment to process, DO NOT refresh the page after clicking Submit Payment.
- You will receive an email receipt of your payment.