Marriage Preparation Program
October 24 - 25, 2015
The Marriage Preparation program is offered to Boston College Alumni and parishioners of Saint Ignatius Parish through the Office of Campus Ministry at Boston College.
The program consists of a series of talks on various topics offered by married couples followed by reflection and discussion by the engaged couples.
This program is offered each Fall and Spring. The next Marriage Preparation program will take place October 24-25, 2015. Saturday is a full day, 10:00AM - 4:00PM, while Sunday is a half day, beginning at 1:00PM concluding with Mass at 4:00PM.
How to register:
- Open the Marriage Preparation registration form
- Select Apply For Program.
- If you have BC credentials, please enter them. If you do not have BC credentials, select Click here to use non-BC credentials.
- Enter your email address and click Submit Email.
- If this is your first time using the UMM System, select Create Account.
- You will be asked to create a profile; please enter your contact information and click Submit.
- You have now created your account and can register for the program.
- Select the Edit button next to Marriage Preparation Fall 2015 (required form).
- Enter your registration information and click Submit.
- After your registration has been submitted, you will be will be automatically directed to the Profile Information page, and will see an Enter Payment section. Select Make Payment to submit the $150 program fee.
- You will be redirected to a new page where you can securely submit your credit or debit card information through CashNet. Please note: It make take a few moments for your payment to process, DO NOT refresh the page after clicking Submit Payment.
- Once your payment has been submitted, you will be automatically returned to the UMM System and "CashNet transaction was successful" will display.
- You will also receive an email receipt of payment.