Assistant Director, Learning to Learn Office
M.Ed. in Educatioanal Research, Measurement, and Evaluation, Boston College.
B.S. in Management with Concentrations in Accounting and Management Information Systems, University of Massachusetts-Boston.
- Past President of the New England Educational Opportunity Association (NEOA) and the Massachusetts Educational Opportunity Association (MEOA)
- Served the Council for Opportunity in Education Board (COE)
- Chaired and served on several committees including the Finance Committees of COE, NEOA, and MEOA as well as the MEOA Governmental Relations Committee
- Founding Director of Latino/as at Boston College (L@BC)
- Romero Scholarship Selection Committee
- Community Service Selection Committe
- CVS Caremark Corporate Scholarship Selection Committee
- American Evaluation Association
- Council for Opportunity in Education
- Jesuit Association of Student Personnel Administrators
- New England Educational Opportunity Association
- Massachusetts Educational Opportunity Association
Research and assess interventions that promote educational access for low-income, first-generation college students, and/or students of color ensuring college retention, graduation, and excellence; crochet, needlepoint, walking on the beach, travel